SOLAHART | CV.Tirtajaya Indotama

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Uhm...

Well I'm on my nightmare holiday now, so fookin boring. A month,dude, a month!!!!

So lately I've been spending my time watching movie. but a few days ago I was out of stock. There's no more movie left in my dvdcase.

And theeen it was happened. I decided to re-watch a korean drama since I have forgotten the line. To The Beautiful You. Anyone knows?

When I was watching it, I felt like I missed for being a kpopers again, u know what? It's like I miss screaming out in front of tv for fangirling the cheesy scene of the drama><

Plus I watched my "ex" bias, Choi Min Ho. Tf why did God make a boy who as cute as him?:(

Blabla

HELP ME OUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ON THIS HOLIDAY PFT

But I tink I'm gonna watch the other dramas. For killing my time. The last, I miss Kpop world 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment